Cosmetic Dentistry Available from Pelham Links in Greenville and Simpsonville
At Pelham Links Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we know that a beautiful smile can give you the confidence you need to feel good about yourself, both socially and professionally. We provide cosmetic dentistry services in Greenville, South Carolina to give you beautiful smile you’ve always wanted, while improving dental functional and overall oral health in the process. To provide maximum benefit to patients, we're also proud to offer advanced cosmetic dentistry at our sister dental office in Simpsonville, SC.
Cosmetic Services for a Brilliant Smile
Cosmetic dentistry is all about achieving a beautiful, natural appearance. For us, that means doing a lot of "white" work; eliminating a lot of the metals that are traditionally used. Our practice is equipped to boost the way you look with:
- Dental implants - If you are missing one or more teeth, our dentists will place a titanium rod into bone in your jaw to give you a stable and functional restoration. An abutment is later attached to this rod to secure either a porcelain crown, or a fixed partial or full denture. Dental implants offer superior stability and durability and eliminate the common issues associated with removable or other traditional tooth restoration options.
- Composite fillings - We correct cases of tooth decay with an enamel-colored material to prevent sensitivity and further damage to teeth. This procedure is also effective to repair cracks, chips, breaks, extreme wear, and gaps.
- Crowns - A crown is a cap that fits over a damaged tooth to protect it from further damage and restore its appearance. Our Greenville cosmetic dentists offer both porcelain and ceramic (Procera) crowns.
- Fixed bridges - Bridges fill the gap from a missing tooth. They use a false tooth, or pontic -- which is custom designed for you -- situated between two dental crowns that are placed over the natural teeth surrounding a gap.
- Veneers - These thin pieces of porcelain are adhered directly to the front of your teeth as a way to correct minor gaps, alignment issues, or inconsistent tooth size or shape for a more uniform smile. We sometimes recommend veneers for some patients as an alternative to gel-based teeth whitening, in the event of severe staining.
- Teeth whitening - This system uses a gel with a bleaching agent (normally hydrogen peroxide) to brighten tooth enamel. Our chair-side whitening service takes about an hour and involves gently brushing on and rinsing off the gel in a few 15 minute intervals. We also can create customized whitening trays for you to use at home with the Opalescence system. With our at-home whitening kits, you wear your personalized whitening trays either overnight, or for 30 minutes once or twice a day. With the Opalescence trays, you can get a milder whitening or keep touching up your chair-side service for free for life!
From the moment you enter our Greenville cosmetic dental office, our team is dedicated to educating you for the best informed decisions possible. We'll work toward your goals and make sure you know every option available before you start your treatment.
Renew Your Smile - Make Your Appointment!
Pelham Links Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in Greenville happily provides your route to an extraordinary smile. Start working with our experienced, dedicated dentists today by calling (864) 297-6365 or submitting an appointment request online. You can also call (864) 757-150 to set up a consultation in Simpsonville.