When you need restorative dentistry in Greenville, you want to be sure to find a trusted and experienced dentist. At our practice, we offer a full range of restorative dental services, from simple fillings to complex crowns and bridges.
Whether you are dealing with a cracked tooth, a cavity, or missing teeth, Pelham Links Family and Cosmetic Dentistry can help. Our goal is always to restore your smile to its natural beauty and function.
Why You May Need Restorative Dentistry
There are many reasons why you may need restorative dentistry. Some of the most common reasons include:
- To repair a tooth that has been damaged by decay, injury, or wear and tear
- To replace missing teeth
- To support a dental prosthetic (such as a denture or bridge)
- To improve the appearance of your smile
Restorative dentistry is important for both your oral health and your quality of life. When you have damaged or missing teeth, it can affect your ability to eat, speak, and smile with confidence.
In addition, tooth loss can lead to bone loss in the jaw, which can cause further problems down the road. That's why it's so important to seek treatment as soon as possible if you are dealing with any kind of dental issue.
The sooner you get help, the more likely it is that we will be able to save your tooth (or teeth). And even if tooth loss is inevitable, restorative dentistry can still improve your life by giving you back a functional and attractive smile.
Types of Restorative Dentistry Services We Offer
At our practice, we offer a full range of restorative dentistry services. These include:
- Composite Fillings: Composite fillings are made of a tooth-colored resin material. They are used to repair small cavities or chips in the teeth.
- Crowns: A dental crown is a custom-made restoration that covers the entire surface of a tooth. Crowns can be used to restore a damaged tooth, support a dental bridge, or cover a dental implant.
- Ceramic Crown: A ceramic crown is a type of dental crown that is made from porcelain. It is used to cover a damaged or decayed tooth.
- Dentures and Partial Dentures: Dentures are removable appliances that replace all of the teeth in the upper or lower jaw. Partial dentures replace some of the teeth in the upper or lower jaw.
- Fixed Bridges: A fixed bridge is a type of dental bridge that is cemented into place. It is not removable like a partial denture.
- Root Canal Therapy: Root canal therapy is used to treat a tooth that has become infected or damaged. The procedure involves removing the damaged tissue from the inside of the tooth and then sealing it to prevent further damage.
Start Your Journey With Restorative Dentistry In Greenville
Restorative dentistry procedures can correct several issues and help you maintain your smile. If you’re in need of restorative dentistry in Greenville, SC, our team at Pelham Links Family and Cosmetic Dentistry is here to help.
We offer a variety of treatments that can restore your smile back to its former glory. If you’re experiencing any complications, give us a call to schedule an appointment today!