At Pelham Links we perform restorative dentistry in order to treat and prevent tooth decay, gum disease, collapse in facial structure, and much more. Restorative procedures serve to recover tooth function as well as restore your appearance.
Our Services in Restorative Dentistry
- Composite Fillings – correct cavities and damaged teeth, even restore teeth following root canal therapy.
- Crowns (Caps) – are tooth coverings for cracked, weakened, and malformed teeth.
- Dentures & Partial Dentures – removable appliances that replace missing teeth, either a complete arch, or a few teeth with partial dentures.
- Fixed Bridges – restore missing teeth with dental bridges, which are custom made to resemble your natural teeth.
- Ceramic Crown – crowns made from a ceramic material that matches your teeth perfectly.
- Root Canal Therapy – extracts the pulp from a diseased tooth.
From fillings to full dentures and root canal therapy, Pelham Links strives to make sure you receive the dental care you deserve. If you have any questions about our services in restorative dentistry procedures, contact our Simpsonville office today for more information on how we can help!
Providing Quality Dental Care to Simpsonville, SC with Restorative Dentistry
Our team at Pelham Links Family and Cosmetic Dentistry aims to perform every service at the highest level for your satisfaction, and with excellent customer service for you, and for your family. Our mission for quality dental care in Simpsonville is to provide modern dentistry in advanced technology, but also with the warmth, integrity, and understanding of our staff. Contact us at our Simpsonville office today to learn more, or to request an appointment.